About me




  Hi! My name is Eva Larosa, i'm 18 years old and i live in Rome. 
  I attend the Linguistic High School and i can talk quite well English, Spanish and German.

With my school i had the opportunity to take part of the Erasmus Project and to do so many trips during these four years of school which i'll never forget about.

Talking about me, i'm an optimistic person and i always try to find the positive side in things and i never let myself be influenced by the opinions of the others.

My hobbies are all about music and art, in my free time i like drawing whatever i want cause it makes me feel relaxed. But my real passion is music, i take singing and piano lessons twice a week and i also write and compose songs and it really helps me with my anxiety, because when i sing i feel free from everything and it's the most beautiful feeling in the world.
I can say that i'm a really kind person and i always try to treat other people well, i'm also stubborn and when think of something it's hard to make me change my mind!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog